BIG... BOLD... and simply the BEST Wedding Planner! =)

03 August, 2008

Dainty DIARY On August 3 =)























There are just so many BLESSINGS to thank for!!!

And August proves to be one very lucky month.
(Ooops! You can also pls check my other sites for the pix. =)

Meanwhile, the 8 BLESSINGS on the 8th Month of the Year are the ff:

* I was invited by my shy colleague to talk in their cooperative. She is a lady of soooo many hats!
Aside from being a resort owner, she is the chairwoman of the said coop and R&D Head of one of the leading food chains in the land. IDOL!!! =)

Also, I will be conducting a series of livelihood seminars (candle-making, soap-making and anything artsy-craftsy=) in several barangays this month. Plus Wedding Planning Seminars (My 1st Love=) at Makati & Personality Development + at Laguna. (Orchids to all who are trusting me po!=)

* My students are learning sooo fast! They are simply amazing! =)

* Got a new (51") TV. Yehey! =)

* Got a new store. My 2nd wedding shop in Laguna. The 3rd one is set to open really soon. Thank God! =)

* Got a new bike. Honda Wave para lang sa subd. I don't know much 'bout driving. Will enroll soon. Pero "commute girl" talaga ang lolah ninyo. Hehehe!=) I can think of so many poems at the bus, jeepneys, etc. =)

* Got this cute HP notebook from my client. They'll be getting married on 08.10.08 =)
Super thanks, Wendy & Sherwin! =)

* Special thanks to RENZO, CHE & RONALD, CHE, JASPHER & RIZA, EVER, GINA, MIKE, KAYE, TITAs and TITOs! =)

And to everyone who gave their support po in our new shop...

MARAMING-MARAMING SALAMAT PO!!! =)

* May bago po akong award pero secret muna. Plus, me sakit ako kaya I need to go elsewhere and take a vacation. Nice! =)

No comments: