BIG... BOLD... and simply the BEST Wedding Planner! =)

04 August, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go... With Me As I Eat A Yummy Treat! =)









ANGEL MEG'S SHOUT OUT:
My cels are ringin',
clients are askin',
& as necessity calls,
I am pickin' up the pace.


I am now craving again for the A1 and Golden Fish Fillet (stuffed with melted yummy cheese!=) from Super Bowl of China and that yummy Tom Yum Soup from Ja-tu-jak (pronounced as cha-tu-chak, right?=) Perhaps it's because of the rain. It's been a lovely rainy week.


Ooops! I'm sick right now but I still am enjoyin'. Bubble bath, anyone? =)
And why all the moist and muds can not dampen my spirit? There are just so many blessings to count for po kasi!


1st, aside from the emotional high from so much love in my little world, I love the tangibles, too! Especially my shower in the rain while eating my fave ice cream. Hey! Sa likod lang po ng bahay ito at kaya nga ako siguro nagkasakit, hehehe! =)


2nd, VRC appreciated my poem. Thanks for posting it, Ms. Summer! =)

http://vrccreative.blogspot.com/
http://mybridalfair.com/
http://creativeeventsph.com/

More poems? Comin' UP! =)



3rd, more than twenty people are texting "Quotable Quotes" everyday. The quotes of Rajsh & Joyvin, my terrific KAGAWADs, are my all-time faves! They help me discover more ways on how I can help myself and others.



4th, I am truly honored to be asked by Ms. Tess to coach the new breed of wedding planners in their superb company. =)


5th, I am the Arts & Designs leader for the "LINGGO NG WIKA." Note: Kanina lang po sinabi, bukas na ang deadline. Tumbling, hahaha! =)



6th, August 30 is my date with the coolest Mom & Dawter Tandem: Jorwyn and Mom. Exciting!!! =)


7th, Karen's text: C0ngratz p0 & gudluk s blessing ng st0re nio... =)
Soooo nice of her naman. I wanna see my dear text pal's face na, hehe! =)



8th, got numerous inquiries. And I am allowing my instincts to choose the brides that I feel like serving... wholeheartedly. =)



9th, how low can I get in wedding planning? My close pal got a 20K wedding... ALL IN! Good for 75 guests already! =)



10th, how high can I get? Two million or so. More than 3000 guests ba naman. =)



11th, Ms. KC texted me to remind me 'bout my ads. She's one charming bride, by the way. =)


12th, 2 of my titos are 3-star Generals of the country...
they'll be surely proud ninongs sa kasal ko on 2012?!=)



13th, I would love to claim that a prominent writer will grace our Store's Grand Opening. Hay! Sana! =)


14th, got an additional 4GB in my mem'ry. Figuratively? =)



15th, my bride and groom (on Sunday) are both telling me:


Wow! Thanks sa info! Thanks sa lahat. You're the best talaga, Ma'am. Nai-info overload kami sa iyong mga creative ideas. Endless
thanks talaga, ma'am! -Sherwin and Wendy


Oh, they are the couple who just gave me an HP Notebook. Gracias!!! =)




16th, I will be the "Career Guide" of thousands of graduating students on October... plus the Coops that I've blogged last time.


17th, geesh, some clients have to have everything spelled out for them. Buti na lang I am more than happy with their festive celebrations!


18th, got 5 events on 08.08.08. So help us God. =)



19th, one sickness a year lang po ako... sana. I want to be healthy for my dearest clients. =)


20th, my labels now are: Performance Artist, Mentor, Restaurateur, Wedding Planner and yes, just for fun next month, a STAND-UP COMEDIAN. =)



21st, I received 4 MP4s. Plus 4 tickets for travel. Yey! =)



22nd, yes, I am planning to join "Greenbook"


23rd, I am goin' to create the BEST PERSONALIZED SCRIPTS for my clients (debuts, weddings, etc.=)
And gee! I typed in less than 10 minutes.


Whoa! What a feat! Was I in for a surprise? =)

No comments: